MBTA: (back to directions)
1) The NEWTONVILLE stop on the commuter rail train line between South Boston and Framingham is a very short walk from the office.
2) Exit the train at Newtonville.
3) Walk up the stairs and turn right. You are on WALNUT STREET, approaching the intersection with WASHINGTON STREET.
4) Cross WASHINGTON STREET and proceed down WALNUT STREET. RF&G is at 246 WALNUT STREET, the second building on the right, the building with the clock tower. Take the elevator to the second floor, Suite 201.
1) The NEWTON HIGHLANDS stop on the Riverside Branch of the MBTA Green line is on WALNUT STREET, about one mile from the office.
2) Take the Number 59 bus, which stops on WALNUT STREET in front of the Fleet Bank branch office near the station, headed toward Watertown. The bus is scheduled to leave Newton Highlands every thirty minutes starting at 6:30 AM, approximately on the hour and half-hour. Taxis are also usually parked near the station.
3) Proceed on WALNUT STREET to the stop just beyond the WASHINGTON STREET intersection and just short of our building.
4) Turn to your left, and you are there. RF&G is at 246 Walnut Street, the building with the clock tower. Take the elevator to the second floor, Suite 201.
T Customer Service: (617) 222-3200 or 1-800-392-6100
Goldstein & Bilodeau, P.C.
246 Walnut Street
Newton, MA 02460-1639