From Route 128 and Points West: (back to directions)
1) Mass Pike East, to Exit 17.
2) Take Exit 17 to the stop sign.
3) Continue STRAIGHT for about 100 yards.
4) Turn LEFT onto the bridge crossing the Turnpike, following signs to "West Newton/Watertown".
5) Work your way into one of the middle two lanes on the bridge. Do not stay in either of the two left-most lanes, as either will direct you back onto the Turnpike.
6) At the traffic light at the end of the bridge, make a SOFT LEFT onto WASHINGTON STREET, keeping the high rise buildings on your left. (A hard left will put you back on the Turnpike.)
7) GO STRAIGHT on WASHINGTON STREET for 1.2 miles, to WALNUT STREET.
8) Turn RIGHT onto WALNUT STREET.
9) RF&G is at 246 Walnut Street, the second building on the right, the building with the clock tower. Street parking is on WALNUT STREET. Take the elevator to the second floor, Suite 201.
There is street parking on WALNUT STREET and WASHINGTON STREET.
Goldstein & Bilodeau, P.C.
246 Walnut Street
Newton, MA 02460-1639