In this section you will find Articles relating to Divorce. We invite you to read the articles and learn more about collaborative divorce & collaborative law and the options you have when facing divorce. We also offer divorce articles and specific divorce cases that will help you as you go through the process of divorce. We will be adding more articles soon. Please come back and check this section for new articles.
- Divorcing? You have Options
- Mediating a Child Removal Case
- Estate Planning and Divorce in Massachusetts
- When should you choose collaborative divorce?
- Merger vs. Survival of Divorce Agreements in Massachusetts
- Financial Statements & Financial Disclosure in Massachusetts Divorce
- Your first appointment with your divorce lawyer
- Real Estate: Bubble or not? How does it affect our Divorcing Clients?
- The process of Divorce in a Nutshell
- Preparing for Divorce - Preliminary Steps
- Law Section from GAL Report filed 01/05/07 (Removal)
- How will Massachusetts Alimony Reform affect you?
- Business Ownership and Divorce in Massachusetts
The information provided by massachusetts-divorce.com is for informational purposes only, and such information does not constitute legal advice. This web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between the law office of Goldstein & Bilodeau, P.C. and anyone viewing this site. You should not rely on the information obtained from this web site without first seeking the advice of an attorney regarding you application of any law to your specific situation. While we strive to keep the information on our web site accurate and current, we do not promise or warrant that the information is complete, accurate or up to date. Any information obtained by means of this web site is not a substitute for legal representation.
This information is provided with the understanding that if legal advice is required the services of a competent attorney should be sought.
The content of other web sites/links/resources found at this web site does not indicate any endorsement of their products or services, and Goldstein & Bilodeau, P.C. has no liability for any advice, services or products provided by any of them.